- We expect you to be considerate and polite, as this is a friendly forum.
- Appreciate the poster with a thank you or give reputation (by pressing the thanks button) if a post has been helpful to you.
- Help others, especially new members.
- In case of any problem with another member, PM a staff member about the situation and we will try our best to solve it.
- Any member continually making posts that are negative or appear solely designed to incite disruptive debates - will be suspended.
- Doing business by any means what so ever on this Board is forbidden. No advertising, including personal advertisements, without explicit authorization from Administration, including links to commercial business or other forums.
2) Pm System
- Don’t abuse/spam using the PM system.
- If you receive an abusive/spam PM, forward it to any staff member for further action.
- The PM system should not be used as a means of advertising, in any form.
3) Avatar & Signature Limts
- Advertising any sites in your signature is strongly prohibited. This also applies to warez forums/blogs/sites, hosting, referrals and other product offers. This will lead to signature deletion and a warning.
- They should not be offensive or insensitive. Avatars and signatures that offend decency, or may give rise to offence, will be removed immediately.
4) Posting Etiquette
- Posting live links is not against the rules but we recommend using CODE tags for better presentation of the topic.
- Information is crucial so always add it to your post; (screenshots, if available, are a plus).
- Content of posts should not be explicit, offensive, inhumane or unethical in any sense. Explicit, adult contents are absolutely prohibited in the forum.
- Users found using postbots to post spam ( i.e single phrase posts like thank you etc, double posts, advertisements etc.) on the forum will be permanently banned without a warning.
- This site is not free advertising space. If you want to advertise in the site, contact the administrator via PM.
- No tries to bypass the word ban filter by any means or you may get a warning or even get banned. Images must not contain words that bypass our word ban filter.
- Post in the appropriate section. Posts in the wrong section will be moved or deleted at the discretion of the Staff.
- Links to other forums in images/links/passwords within your posts are not acceptable except links to developer site
- Members must not use one or two word posts such as Thank you, Good Job, for the mere purpose of increasing the post count. Doing so will result in warning.
5) Requests & Help
- Credit Card numbers, IP addresses, usernames, passwords, fake IDs cannot be requested.
- Do not bump your request before a time period of 3 days.
6) Warning Systems
- Phishers, Serious Offenders (Extreme Spamming/Posting Adult Content) will be banned instantly without notice.
- You may acquire a warning by breaking any of the above mentioned rules.
- Moderator/Admin decisions are final.
- Continued disregard for the rules will result in a ban.